Devising your retail strategy is one of several parts of the process that leads you to retail success. Once you understand where your business is now, where you want it to be, and how you’ll get it there, you need to ensure you have the infrastructure in place to achieve your business goals.
Retail business planning is an essential step on your path to business success, and here at Retail Vision we’ve got the knowledge and expertise to help you put together an effective retail plan to support you in the execution of your strategy.
Your business organisation needs to be capable of carrying out your retail strategy – that means having the right people in the right roles, and having the right processes and procedures in place.
Plan – People – Process
You’ve completed the retail planning stage; now you need the people and the processes to effectively execute your retail strategy.
Retail Vision’s business organisation experts give you six steps to creating the most efficient retail organisation, with the best people capable of implementing your plan and getting the results you desire:
- We start by reviewing your existing retail capabilities and organisation
- We then identify all of the major functions and processes that are needed to support your retail strategy
- We provide a detailed business structure, which is expandable over a three year period, as part of a five year plan
- We develop headline role accountabilities in a matrix for you to approve and agree to
- We will develop management job descriptions and role profiles which will enable you to recruit the right people for your organisation
- We then give you a timeline and priority for implementation of your 5 year plan in order to achieve your goals
If you’re interested in hearing more about how Retail Vision can help you with your retail business planning then please get in touch with us by calling 01484607143 or emailing email@example.com