Retail supply chain consultants
All of your hard work in devising a retail strategy, implementing category management systems, marketing your brand, and improving store operations will be for nothing if you aren’t selling the right products, at the right price, at the right time in your store.
It’s imperative to your success that you are able to supply what your customer wants, when they want it. As one of the UK’s leading retail merchandise consultants, Retail Vision have the experience and expertise to help you to get the right product in your store, at the right time, and at the right price for maximum sales impact.
Supply chain management
As a retail business you can only make a profit if you can attract customers to your store, and encourage them to buy from you. The chances are your products are available from other retailers, so why should the customer buy from you?
- The right product: Sure, the supplier may be offering you a particular product at an incredibly low wholesale price, but if your customers don’t want to buy it then you won’t make any profit from it. Save yourself time and money by researching the market and endeavouring to stock precisely what your customers want.
- The right price: Customers like to feel that they’re getting great value for their hard-earned money. However, this doesn’t always mean that they’re looking for the lowest price. Sometimes a low price that seems too good to be true may lead a customer to think there’s some sort of catch. They’ll look elsewhere for something that seems more legitimate and you’ll have lost the sale.
- The right time: It’s important to keep an eye on trends in your market, and stock seasonal and fashion products at the right time for maximum sales. A clothing retailer won’t sell many jumpers in July, but they’ll fly out in the autumn months; don’t waste stockroom or shop floor space with slow sellers.
Merchandise management the Retail Vision way
The reality is that effective retail buying and merchandising requires skills that don’t always come easy. As a leading retail buying consultancy, Retail Vision offer both workshops and close consultancy services to help your team deliver improved sales and profit. We specialise in providing the following:
- Customer-centric strategies that get you closer to your customers’ needs
- Detailed market analysis, reviewing your competitor set and creating your own trading ground
- Range-building and merchandising using customer decision trees and price and quality hierarchies
- Margin-enhancing buying disciplines to boost your bottom line
- Open-to-Buy expertise and inventory management
- Integration of buying with marketing
- Negotiation support and training
If you’d like to find out more about Retail Vision and how we can help you to improve your supply chain management, boost your bottom line, and increase your profits, please get in touch with us on 01484607143 or email@example.com